God is so good! We thank and praise Him for His ongoing financial provision to PRMI. We are thankful for how God has called you into the PRMI family and how He uses us together to advance His Kingdom in the power of His Holy Spirit. We are very blessed by you.
We invite your generous year-end financial donations so we may continue the good work God has begun and assigned to us. For those interested in tax implications, now is the time to give your year-end gifts and grants to receive the greatest tax advantage for 2011. For most organizations and businesses (including PRMI), the last business day of the year is Friday, December 30 so it’s important to make the below transactions no later than the 30th.
- Gifts given over the phone may be made by calling (828) 669-7373 no later than 5 p.m.
- Paper certificate release requests must be postmarked.
- Stock transfers must arrive in PRMI’s brokerage account.
- Mutual fund transfers must arrive in PRMI’s brokerage account.
The following needs to happen by midnight (Eastern Standard Time) Saturday, December 31.
- Credit card and electronic transfers from your bank account must be completed. For online giving, click HERE.
- Gifts sent via the US mail should be addressed to PRMI P.O. Box 429, Black Mountain, NC 28711. The check needs to be dated no later than the 31st. (We expect to process gifts dated 2011 for several days into 2012.)
For assistance, please phone Suzi (828-669-7373) or Gary (828-545-3520).
Thank you and God bless you for investing in His Kingdom-advancing work.
The PRMI Staff