Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or documents) on Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International ( otherwise referred to herein as PRMI) at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site are provided "as is". PRMI makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PRMI does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PRMI or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PRMI's Internet site, even if PRMI or a PRMI authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PRMI's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online. Please provide us with your correct phone number and e-mail address. Be assured, we will not sell or rent your phone number, mailing address or e-mail address to anyone. This is a PRMI Board policy.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may be returned via the U.S. Postal Service. We will gladly ship a replacement. Please include an explanation of the return.
Ship your return prepaid to:
PRMI Attn: Returns
P.O. Box 429
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Because this is a post office box, please do not send your package by UPS or Federal Express.
Please allow 1-3 weeks for the return to be received and processed.
It is our desire to share the story of PRMI and its various ministries to (but not limited to) intercessors, financial supporters and friends of the ministry. Social media, websites, and publications are a few of the ways photgraphs tell a story. PRMI will be taking pictures and gathering videos during their events. At times, other participants provide their own photos to the ministry and will be covered by this same policy.
By agreeing to attend our events and accepting the terms of service at registration, you grant permission for use of your image in our photos for publicity, manuals, and social media. PRMI will apply wisdom in the use of photos/images/videos/testimonies on the Internet websites we control, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, plus our ministry websites.
For events with children under 18, an event specific release form must be signed by parent or guardian giving specific permission for that event. These forms will be provided at the events by the event director.
Any photos/video taken at PRMI events can be used in our publications, social media, teaching slides, or any other place where photographs /videos can be used.
You understand that any photos/images/videos posted on the PRMI websites or social media channels can be downloaded and reused by anyone, and you, therefore, release PRMI from any liability arising from use photos/images/videos beyond PRMI postings.
Additionally, you understand that there are potential dangers associated with the posting of personally identifiable information on a website, since global access to the Internet does not allow for control of who may access such information.
If you'd rather not have photos of you used online or in print, we expect you to talk to the event administrator and/or track director at the event to make that known and we will remove any pictures from the ministry before they are stored, uploaded or used.
By agreeing to attend our events, participate in our programs or volunteer in any of our ministry globally, you grant permission for use of your image in our photos for print and electronic publicity and social media. PRMI will apply wisdom in how photos/images/videos/testimonies are used on the Internet websites we control, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, plus our ministry websites.
You can revoke this authorization at any time or a per event basis, but such revocation must be in writing and received by PRMI via email to or registered US mail. Revocation affects disclosure moving forward and is not retroactive.