Jesus told his disciples to wait until they were clothed with power from on high.
Wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit…you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.Acts 1:4-5,8 (NIV)
They gathered in the Upper Room to wait and pray (Acts 1:13-14).
You’ve Downloaded the Ebook
You’ve download the copy e-book, Baptism with the Holy Spirit: You Shall Receive Power.
But if you missed the ebook offer, forgot to download it, or simply don’t remember where you stored it, get it sent to you by email.
Now we invite you to take your next step.
Would you like to receive prayer for the baptism of the Holy Spirit or a fresh filling of the Holy Spirit?
Receive Prayer in the Virtual Upper Room
You are invited to prepare for and attend a Virtual Upper Room.
- Wednesday, June 3rd at 7pm (EDT)
- Wednesday, June 10th at 7pm (EDT)
- Wednesday, June 17th at 7pm (EDT)
- Wednesday, June 24th at 7pm (EDT)
All times are Eastern US, please adjust for your time zone.
(Space limited to 50 people + a PRMI Team per meeting).
In a 90-minute session in the Virtual Upper Room, you will
- Review the contents of the e-book to help understand the biblical framework.
- Have an opportunity to ask some questions.
- Hear from PRMI Dunamis trained teachers on how the baptism of the Holy Spirit has empowered their ministry.
- Participate in prayer for the baptism with the Holy Spirit or a fresh filling of the Holy Spirit.
The Virtual Upper Room is a ministry of Presbyterian-Reformed Ministries International (PRMI). Founded in 1966, PRMI is a part of the global movement of the Holy Spirit whose mission is to ignite the church in the Power of the Holy Spirit.
For more than 50 years, we’ve been teaching on the person and work of the Holy Spirit around the world.
Pick your time:
Register now to access your Virtual Upper Room, by selecting one of the dates provided! Now we invite you to take another step of faith!
You’ll be taken to a registration page with Zoom.
You will receive a confirmation email when you are successful.
In it, will be a link to another brief video about what you’ll see and experience in the Virtual Upper Room.
You’ll need to keep that email. It will have the details of your unique login.
Reminders are not automatically sent.
If the dates don’t work for you
If the dates fill up, or they don’t work for you, we are gathering a waiting list to announce new dates. You’ll need to sign up for our waiting list.
How to Prepare:
You’ll want to read it before you come to the virtual prayer room.
You will discover why Jesus wants you baptized in the Holy Spirit to advance the Kingdom of God.
You will find:
- How the Holy Spirit is at work in your life already.
- What it means to be filled / baptized with the Holy Spirit.
- Seven ways to prepare to receive prayer for empowerment.
- Links to 4 video stories from men and women whose ministry has changed because they received the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
- How the gift of tongues relates to the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with a link to our free 7 lesson course on tongues.
Please read through the ebook on Baptism with the Holy Spirit as part of your preparation before coming to the Virtual Upper Room so we can be together in some unity before praying.
Want to Study more?
Take our free 10 lesson course called “Introduction to the Holy Spirit.” In these short 15 minute videos, you’ll discover our core teaching on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit:
- Who is the Holy Spirit
- The work of the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- The work of the Holy Spirit in Jesus
- Four basic works of the Holy Spirit
- Baptism / Filled: What do we do with these words?
- How to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Pray about a donation for the Virtual Upper Room
You will be invited to make an online donation to PRMI to help others experience the baptism of the Holy Spirit so that they can do their ministry empowered by the Holy Spirit.