Many of us believe we should be praying more, but don’t feel effective, so we give up.
Do any of these questions echo your dilemma?
- Am I an intercessor?
- How can I pray more effectively for my family?
- I want to do more than simple “Bless us” prayers.
- How can I go beyond praying my opinion to praying God’s will?
- I pray for ministries that I support – how do I pray about some ongoing obstacles they face?
- I see another national election on the horizon – how can I discern what is going on in the spiritual realm behind the scenes?
- I have heard people talk about “demonic strongholds.” What are they and how are we to deal with them in prayer?
Save the dates
PRMI is offering two opportunities in 2019 for you to be equipped to understand how to be more effective in prayer.
- An online course: Foundations of Kingdom Intercession, starting the week of June 23, 2019
- A North Carolina event: Kingdom Intercession, August 13-16, 2019
1. Online Course: Foundations of Kingdom Intercession
Whether your burden is to pray for your family, or your church or even a specific ministry of your church, understanding how to discern God’s intentions and how human sin and Satan can interfere are all important.
Applying the principles from the online Foundations for Kingdom Intercession course will give you a greater understanding of how the kingdom of God is being advanced.
You will get the prayer tools needed to see that happen. These tools can be applied on an international level as well as within a church or family.
The Foundations for Kingdom Intercession course takes builds upon Dunamis 3, The Power of Prayer, as it develops and equips you for Spirit-led kingdom intercession.
It is not required to have attended to Dunamis 3 or the watched the video course on Dunamis 3.
During this course, you will watch pre-recorded video on your own schedule. This will form the basis for online discussions during the formal class time.
Some of the topics which will be covered in the course:
- The Moses-Joshua principle.
- Personal preparation for intercession.
- How do I know I am called to intercession?
- How to pray the solution and not the problem.
- Dealing with the reality of demonic opposition.
- Partnering with ministry leaders in intercession.
- Strategies and tactics to deal with demonic strongholds.
How to Get Involved in the online course
This moderated online course will take place over a six-week period beginning the week of June 23, 2019. The exact day and time of the online gathering are to be determined.
You’ll be able to watch the videos on your own time in preparation for the online meeting.
We want to send you more information as things take shape. You can also help us set the date and time for the online class as we’ll try to accommodate the best schedule.
If you have already participated in some of the advanced training for cohorts, Jerusalem Endeavors, or Mountain Top Equipping Projects, you are invited to join this class to share your experiences and be part of helping others grow in this important work of prayer.
To receive further information about the Foundations for Kingdom Intercession online class use the following link.
Signing up here is your expression of interest, not necessarily starting the course, in case the date/time eventually doesn’t work.
2. Kingdom Intercession Event in Black Mountain
The second opportunity to grow is a 4-day Kingdom Intercession Event, offered August 13-16, 2019 at William Black Lodge Montreat, NC.
A pre-requisite for attending will be the Foundations for Kingdom Intercession online course above, unless you have already participated in some of the advanced training for cohorts, Jerusalem Endeavors, or Mountain Top Equipping Projects.
This will be an opportunity to gather with others, sharing fellowship and worship as the backdrop to extended prayer times where we apply the principles from the Foundations for Kingdom Intercession online course.
Topics for prayer will be discerned at the event, based upon current events and the needs of participants.
You are responsible for your room and board at William Black Lodge. There will be opportunities for you to give to the work of PRMI during the event.
1. Can I take only the online course?
Yes. You can just take the online Foundations for Kingdom Intercession course without attending the Kingdom Intercession event in North Carolina
2. How much does the online course cost?
PRMI is a faith-based ministry. We do not charge for course, however there will be an opportunity during the course to give a donation to the ministry.
3. I want to come to the live event. Do I have to take the online course prior to coming?
Yes, if you want to attend the live event in North Carolina you have to take and participate in the online course.
The principles taught in the online course will be assumed knowledge when we gather to do the work of prayer in August.
4. How many online classes can I miss and still be counted as having done it
There is no pass or fail for the online course.
But to get the most out of the course the videos should be watched and the online conversations should be attended.
5. What if I have attended Cohort Basics, serve in a Prayer Cohort, been on a Jerusalem Prayer Endeavor, or attended a Mountain Top Equipping Camp?
You are invited to join the online class to mentor and share your experiences with others.
You are also invited to the live event without the prerequisite of attending the online class, but we really encourage your involvement to help us grow others in the work of prayer and build community.