You are invited to participate in these simultaneous outpourings of the Holy Spirit igniting revival in the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and Nicaragua.
- Is the Lord giving you a burden to pray for, an outpouring of the Holy Spirit that will ignite the Church to be alive in Jesus Christ and empowered to advance the Kingdom of God?
- Do you have a passion for seeing the fulfillment of the Great Commission, taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all the earth?
- Are you concerned for the state of our nations (Canada, United Kingdom, United States of America, and others), which are under massive assault from without and within.
- Do you long to see the end of the hostilities between Russia and Ukraine, displacing and traumatizing so many innocent people? A conflict which brings continuous instability to our world and the threat of further escalation.
- Is the Lord giving you a burden to pray and work for the Next Great Awakening? In the past, such moves of God have ignited the Church of Jesus Christ in the Power of the Holy Spirit and transformed society according to biblical principles.
Praying for a Simultaneous Outpouring of the Holy Spirit Igniting Revival in the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, and Nicaragua
We have entered a kairos moment of opportunity for God the Father to send the Next Great Awakening. Already we are seeing the evidence that a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit is taking place. We are inspired by seeing the hand of God at work igniting the Church, advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and aligning the nations to glorious Kingdom purposes.
In response to this great impending work of God, we are seeing Satan stirring up opposition. With parallels to Satan’s opposition to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the book of Acts, we are in a season described in Psalm 2 and Acts 4:25-26
Why do the nations rage, and the peoples plot foolish things? The kings of the earth stood together, and the rulers assembled together, against the Lord and against his Christ.Psalm 2 and Acts 4:25-26
The Holy Spirit has called PRMI and many others in the body of Christ worldwide to prepare for this Next Great Awakening in the Power of the Holy Spirit.
In past great awakenings, including recent moves like the Charismatic Renewal and the Vineyard Movement, the Holy Spirit fell simultaneously in many locations.
We believe He is doing this again on both sides of the Atlantic in North America and the British Isles. As a sign that this is a global move of God, PRMI Board President, Earl Rutledge, is involved in a prayer initiative seeking revival in eight cities in Nicaragua. We will be joining in praying for this outpouring!
We are announcing two events: an online event by Dunamis Fellowship Britain & Ireland, along with a prayer and equipping event at the Community of the Cross in North Carolina. We also want to invite your prayer support for the revival teams going to eight cities in Nicaragua.
These two events are scheduled to enable you to participate in the outpouring of the Holy Spirit that God the Father is sending upon the earth, which may become the Next Great Awakening in the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Such an awakening will ignite the Church to be alive in Jesus Christ and empowered to take the gospel of Salvation to the whole earth and advance the Kingdom of God, a revival transforming the nations.
Awake My Soul (Online Course)
Preparing our hearts for the Next Great Awakening of the Holy Spirit.
June 1, 8, 15, and 22 (each Wednesday evening from 7 pm BST)
– Registration Closes Friday, May 27 –
What if the Holy Spirit ‘was on the move’ to pour out his Spirit in a great awakening?
Would we be ready for it?
This new four-part course will look at the discernment that the Lord might indeed ‘be on the move’ in this particular way during this revival and then look at our response to this, both as individuals and as part of a Spirit-led organization.
June Prayer Gathering
This is an onsite prayer and equipping event at the Community of the Cross that will help you will grow in being able to take part in preparing for the next great awakening. Through this event, our prayer is that the Lord will accomplish the following:
- Inspire you with great stories of past revivals that provide lessons for how the Lord is calling us to prepare for the Next Great Awakening in our decade.
- You will grow into the Three R.A. Torrey keys and the two J. Goforth foundations for igniting outpourings of the Holy Spirit, which may become great revivals.
- We will learn how Harp and Bowl prayer and worship ushers in the presence of God and brings us into His presence advancing the Kingdom of God on the Earth.
- You will learn how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit in preparing for and igniting outpourings of the Holy Spirit in your local congregation, region, and nation.
You will have the opportunity to take part in creating prayer events that may be adapted to use in whatever location that the Lord is calling you to.
Register here for the event:
- We start not just learning about, but also doing the work of prayer that prepares for the next Great Awakening.
Prayer Cover for Proyecto Avivamiento (Revival Project): Seeking the Outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Nicaragua
For several years a small group of pastors has been praying for unity in the Body of Christ and a transformational outpouring of the Holy Spirit in Matagalpa and other areas of Nicaragua.
This group of eight pastors relate with each other on a deep level of friendship reflected by a mutual submission as they walk together, seeking to fulfill God’s will, plan, and destiny for Nicaragua.
I (Earl) influence part of this team of friends. We pray together, eat, laugh and cry, travel and minister together.
There is a koinonia, love and unity rarely found among pastors anywhere.
The prophetic vision they have received is of volcanos of the Spirit of God beginning to erupt starting in Matagalpa but moving to all the primary cities of the nation with the eruptions of the Spirit continuing until the nation is covered with the glory of God.
In January of 2022, one of the pastors received direction to organize a multi-city simultaneous activity on June 6. The focus would be Jesus, repentance and praise; no preaching, no headline person or group.
Since February of 2022, we have been meeting every other week, praying for repentance of sins and unity of the Body. We are pursuing the preparation of the altar for the coming global outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
In March, we began by sharing the vision for June 6 with over a hundred pastors and leaders in a day and a half retreat. Since April, we have been visiting the eight cities indicated for this activity, sharing on The Unity of the Spirit; Love and Forgiveness; Humility; New Creation Ministers; Obstacles to Revival; and Pentecost (the latter rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit).
There will be a prayer gathering June 6, 2022 at 5:30-8:00pm Mountain Time, there will be simultaneous praise, repentance, and ovation to Jesus in eight cities: Matiguas, Esteli, Leon, Chinandega, San Carlos, Rivas, Jinotega and Masaya.
Schedule Mountain Time:
5:30-6:00 – praise and worship
6:00-7:00 – repentance and humbling oneself
7:00-8:00 – exuberant praise and ovation to Jesus
Prayer Points for Revival:
- A spiritual awakening and outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the local churches of each of the eight cities, will begin to move to other cities and then cover the nation
- Sincere and passionate participation of the pastors and congregations in each city
- Understanding of repentance on the personal, church, local and national levels
- Passion in praise and ovation to Jesus
- Provision of logistic needs for the activities in each of the eight local cities
- Government approval for mass public assembly
- Protection for the key leadership travelling to each of the eight city locations
Specific areas of repentance for revival are:
- Church and pastoral issues:
- Legalism in the churches
- Pride and envy among the pastors
- Division over current event topics
- Negligence of families (pastors)
- National issues:
- Political corruption
- False religions: Witchcraft and New Age
- Fear, hate and violence
- Blood shed – this is a long term and recent sin
- Major exodus from the country because of political and/or economic reasons
- Sexual sins and instability of marriages and families