Evangelism flows from the heart of the Father and is directed by the Holy Spirit.
- How the Holy Spirit is Director of Evangelism
- What to Look for in Your Conversations
- How the Father Draws people to Jesus
- Core Evangelism Habits
Do you need to reignite your passion for evangelism or learn a simple evangelism model that gives you confidence to share your faith in a natural way?
A recent survey by Lifeway mentioned that 80% of Christians say they feel a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with someone else, but 61% have not shared their faith with anyone in the past 6 months.
What often stands in the way is a nervousness or fear that you’ll get it wrong, mess up a friendship, or worse. For some, it’s a paralyzing fear.
Evangelism and Missions in the Power of the Holy Spirit will help you find a natural and fearless way to more faith-sharing conversations in the ordinary course of life. It emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. We also seek to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Comments from participants
- “I learned that I could do this” . . . .
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
We cover topics like:
- Motivations for Evangelism
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Practical Evangelism Skills
- Learning God’s Vision for Evangelism, and
- Developing a Passion for Personal Evangelism.
- Sharpening the Focus of your Testimony
- Using Gospel Scripts.
- How To Practice A Gospel Presentation
- Praying for Those who Don’t Know Christ.
- Listening for God’s Call to a Particular Region or People Group.
- Sharing About Your Faith Journey.
- How to Recognize Kairos Moments.
Here are some other testimonies:
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
Even if personal evangelism intimidates you, you will find this teaching will equip you with a greater confidence in talking about your faith in Jesus Christ.