Candidates will be selected on the following criteria:
- Their commitment to Jesus Christ, a firm grounding in Scripture as the Word of God, and a willingness to follow Jesus into ministry empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- Their call to healing and deliverance prayer ministry as discerned by the people of God and confirmed by observable fruit of God’s anointing for this ministry.
- Their commitment to the fulfillment of PRMI’s overall ministry vision through a willingness to join the Dunamis Fellowship as a student member.
- Their acceptance of PRMI’s specific approach to healing and deliverance prayer ministry that is centered in Jesus Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, as defined in the Dunamis Project teaching manuals and workshops.
- Applications will be read by the Rev. Cindy Strickler.
- Entrance will be based on the responses of this application and matching you to a suitable mentor.
- Limited space available.
- Deadline for application: December 1, 2020
- Course meeting dates: March 2-7, 2021 and September 14-19, 2021, and Part 3 TBD in Black Mountain, North Carolina. Graduation will be held in late April or early May 2022.