Moses, Aaron and Hur modeled different roles, all involving intercession.
- Are you a front-line intercessor?
- A personal intercessor for those doing that front-line engagement?
- Does God use you to gather information to inform others’ intercession?
Whatever your role, consider joining us to be equipped for your vital in the work of intercession.
Worship, prayer, teaching, and fellowship at the Community of the Cross will be the context for this intensive equipping camp. You will receive practical instruction on how to apply strategies and tactics for cooperating with the Holy Spirit, who is defeating the demonic strongholds that are blocking the advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
August 2020 Focus
The focus for this particular Mountain Top Equipping Camp will be to prepare intercessors for the prayer battles taking place right now in our world, but with a focus on spiritual battles swirling around the upcoming American election.
- Bringing the healing work of Jesus to personal and corporate wounds of past and present racial injustice in the United States.
- Uncloaking the demonic strongholds at work in the culture that could destroy a nation
- Praying for the Kingdom of God to advance and to preserve Judeo/Christian values, using the “I Have a Dream” Speech by Martin Luther King as a framework.
As led by the Holy Spirit, we may be led into actual prayer engagements.
Who is This Equipping for?
- Those who have a burden to do something about the evils that we see growing in the world.
- Those already called into intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare who need to grow in this work.
- Those who are called to be supportive of those intercessors and spiritual warriors who are called to the front lines.
- Those called to mobilize, equip and deploy intercessory prayer teams to engage in this work.
Date and Time
August 20-22, 2020
Meetings will be online, all times are the Eastern US. Please adjust for your timezone.
- Thursday August 20: 1pm – 5pm
- Friday, August 21: 1pm – 5pm
- Saturday, August 22: 10am – Noon.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Rev. Dr. Brad Long
Rev. Dr. Brad Long Executive Director, PRMI In 1988 while a missionary in Taiwan, Dr. Brad Long received a call “to an international ministry of renewal, advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide.” Since that time, he has been called to a number of nations where his role has been primarily equipping pastors and lay people in the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit. Rev. Brad Long was called as Executive Director of PRMI in 1990.
Rev. Martin Boardman
Rev. Martin Boardman is an ordained minister of Word and Sacrament in the Christian Reformed Church and pastored in Southern Alberta before the Lord opened the door to become the Prayer Mobilizer for the ministry (Mobilizing prayer is a joint ministry of Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International and Dunamis Fellowship Canada).
Dunamis answered the questions that he had about the Holy Spirit. It explained some of his life experiences in a systematic and Biblical way and opened the door to drawing closer in intimacy with the Lord. He is still putting in to practice some of the suggestions which were shared during that time.
As a result of his involvement in those Dunamis Weekends Martin became more involved with the work of PRMI and was a part of the founding board for Dunamis Fellowship Canada.