Six Week Class Foundations for Kingdom Intercession Spring 2021
Intercessory prayer is our primary power tool in the kingdom of God. Foundations for Kingdom Intercession will equip you to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to grow in this area.
In His sovereign grace, God has chosen to build and advance His Kingdom rule through Divine-human cooperation.
As you understand this dynamic, you will see how you have a vital role to play in building the kingdom of God through the work of intercession.
In Foundations for Kingdom Intercession Spring 2021, you will explore how to be equipped and empowered by the Holy Spirit to join with Jesus in prayer for the advancement of God’s kingdom.
In this course you will learn:
- How to respond when the Lord calls you into intercession
- How to understand and discern your place of intercession
- How to prepare for spiritual battle and the work of intercession
- Seven principles of prayer that shape the future
- How the enemy seeks to block kingdom advancement through strongholds
- How strongholds form
- Strategies and tactics for dealing with strongholds.
This online moderated course requires participants to review teaching videos ahead of a weekly class discussion.
The course will be taking place over six weeks beginning March 21, 2021.
The classes will be offered Sundays starting promptly at 4:00pm Eastern (adjust for your time zone).
Register for the Foundations for Kingdom Intercession Course and get access to the first videos.
Date and Times
The course will run for six weeks:
March 21, March28, April 11, April 18, April 25 and May 2, 2021
- Watch the pre-recorded videos prior to the online group call.
- Join the live group video/phone call that works for you.
The course call times:
Sunday at 4:00 – 5:30 pm (EDT)
Classes will run between 60 and 90 minutes. These are Eastern US Times, please adjust for your time zone.
You will receive an email with the call login separately from course registration from Martin Boardman.
1. How much does the online course cost?
PRMI is a faith-based ministry. We do not charge for course, however there will be an opportunity during the course to give a donation to the ministry.
2. How many online classes can I miss and still be ok?
There is no pass or fail for the online course.
But to get the most out of the course the videos should be watched and the online conversations should be attended.