Exousia is the Dunamis Fellowship International training program where PRMI raises up new teachers, new leaders, and new intercessors for the work of expanding the reach of PRMI. Exousia is where we equip our faculty, apprentice teachers, track directors and site team members. It is where you will get our DNA.
What is Exousia?
Exousia is PRMI’s leadership development process to prepare upcoming leaders who volunteer in the ministry of PRMI around the world. As our ministry style has developed over years and our way of doing things has grown, future volunteers need to understand the DNA and history of PRMI to effectively be ambassadors of PRMI wherever they go and ministry.
Exousia will give you space to grow in your PRMI leadership skills.
- Leadership in cooperation with the Holy Spirit,
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team,
- Core content for each Dunamis Project,
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
- How to teach in cooperation with the Holy Spirit (including experience of actually doing this at the Spiritual Leadership Course)
- Personal and Spiritual preparation for teaching – knowing oneself
- How to identify and act in kairos moments
- How to move from theory/content/teaching into practice (lab time, exercises, prayer)
- How to lead people into prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to function as a team to create the context where the Holy Spirit can work
- How to understand and work with your audience/participants – how to work with people with learning styles that differ from yours and also with diverse personalities
- How to identify and grow in an area of expertise in your teaching
- How to share the vision and take up an offering for PRMI
- How to conduct a debrief (understand the place of debrief in the Dunamis teaching and have opportunities to practice debriefing and getting feedback on the process)
Prerequisites and Pre-Work: (Part A)
Please note that the required prerequisite for this course is to receive an invitation from the DI Dean of Faculty.
The course addresses:
- Leadership that is led by the Holy Spirit
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team
- Core content for each Dunamis Project
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
The online course introduces the Dunamis Institute, the history and the distinctives of the Dunamis Project and the various roles within a Dunamis team.
To register for the course, please follow the link to the Dunamis Institute to log in or create your free account to access the training.
Using the Dunamis Project Teacher and Team training under Exousia Online in the Dunamis Institute Faculty Resource Center, you will review online videos (about 8 hours total) and documents as assigned in preparation for 3, 90-minute online meetings for discussion of the material. This lays a foundation for the onsite portion of the course.
This course will meet online two times over a six week period to discuss and go deeper with the online materials. All calls are Eastern Daylight Time.
Exousia 2.0 (Part A) Zoom Calls
- Tue 30rd Aug (7:00 – 8:30 pm CoC time) – Zoom call
- Sat 17th Sept (10:00 am – 1:00 pm CoC time) – Zoom call
Exousia 2.0-In-Person Training and Equipping (Part B)
Date and Time: October 3-8, 2022
Check-in will be Monday, October 3rd, from 4 – 5 pm. with the conference beginning with dinner at 5:30 pm.
The conference ends after dinner and evening session on Thursday, October 6th.
Teachers are to stay on October 7-8 for specialized focus. We will end on October 8 with lunch. Anyone else can stay, but October 7-8 will focus on teachers.
People can depart afternoon and evening on Saturday, October 8th.
Community of the Cross
3227 North Fork-Left Fork, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Housing is not available on site at the Community of the Cross. There are several hotels in the area. You are expected to make your own reservations. Check out a list of lodging options we have assembled.
There is no charge for this event, however, offerings will be received to cover the cost of the food, administration and to extend the vision of equipping leaders in the power of the Holy Spirit.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover only your room and board that the conference center charges. During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Rev. Dr. Brad Long
Rev. Dr. Brad Long Executive Director, PRMI In 1988 while a missionary in Taiwan, Dr. Brad Long received a call “to an international ministry of renewal, advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ worldwide.” Since that time, he has been called to a number of nations where his role has been primarily equipping pastors and lay people in the gifts and power of the Holy Spirit. The Rev. Brad Long was called as Executive Director of PRMI in 1990.
Rev. Cindy Strickler
Rev. Cindy Strickler Director of Dunamis Fellowship International The Rev. Cindy Strickler served on the PRMI Board of Directors for 5 years. In 2002 she helped established the PRMI Dunamis Fellowship and is now the Director of the Fellowship. In that role she helps discern gifting and enables members to find their place in this Kingdom work. Cindy also directs the Advanced Ministry Courses that provide equipping for members of the Dunamis Fellowship. She also determines the teaching teams for the Dunamis Project equipping events in the United States.
Rev. Paul Stokes
Rev. Paul Stokes is the Academic Dean for the Dunamis Institute, working to update and develop materials as well as making sure that teachers and leaders faithfully embody the DNA of Dunamis. He is also the Director of the Dunamis Fellowship in Britain and Ireland, overseeing the personnel and events in that region.
Please call the office at 828-669-7373 between 9am & 4:30pm.