Come and enjoy the fellowship and take personal time for growing deeper reliance on Jesus. Once a year, the Dunamis Fellowship International gathers to:
- renew our friendships with each other
- encourage and pray for each other
- do the work of prayer
- listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance
- report on what God is doing through the DFI
- providing ministry for one another as we are often battle-weary
- time for prayer and soaking in the Lord’s presence at the Community of the Cross.
Come and enjoy good fellowship and times of refreshment in worship. You will hear updates from
- The regional expressions of the DFI
- Mission teams that have been doing the work this past year
- The PRMI ministry team and Board of Directors about how the Lord is calling us to step into 2021.
You will also have a chance
- to visit the Community of the Cross,
- to visit the PRMI Prayer House, and
- to walk on the prayer trails.
There will be meetings of the various vision implementation teams as well as workshops offered by DFI leaders (one will be on mentoring).
Come along and be encouraged.
God is inviting us to come to His mountain and to position ourselves irresistibly before Him.
This is an opportunity to renew vision, deepen our fellowship and develop our gifts for ministry and
mission. It is also a time to come to the mountain to receive strength, direction and truth.
Is this event for you?
Over the years, we’ve been asked if this gathering is more than a business meeting. It sure is! People come for various reasons and find it a time of personal refreshment, and you can do what others have done:
- Get fresh vision for a stale ministry in their home church.
- Deeper longing to see the kingdom of God more fully in their local congregation.
- Found prayer time at life’s crossroads, seeking God’s direction, equipping, and empowerment for the new call ahead.
- Received prayer ministry in half-hour time blocks with a pair of prayer ministers.
The Dunamis Fellowship International can be your ministry home, a place where you can deepen treasured relationships in the ministry and fresh strength for another year of mobilizing and service in your local church.
What is the Dunamis Fellowship?
The Dunamis Fellowship International (DFI) is the fellowship and spiritual home of those who have experienced the teachings of PRMI and seek to encourage one another to grow in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Members are sent in mission to the world, teach at all PRMI events, and are involved in the work of prayer that sustains the work of PRMI. Read more here.
You are welcome to come and learn about the international work of the Dunamis Fellowship, even if you are not a member. You will be given a chance to make an annual commitment during the meeting if you choose.
Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, NC
84 Blue Ridge Assembly Dr, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Jan 20-24, 2021
We start with dinner on Wednesday night and will end with lunch on Sunday.
Single room with meals $436
Double room with meals $298
Commuter (includes lunch and dinner) $124
Commuter no meals (facility fee only for the whole conference) $15
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover only your room and board that the conference center charges.
During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Not sure if you are ready to come?
Sign up to receive a text alert on your phone. To join, text DFI2021 to 43506, US Cellphones only at the moment.
If you want to receive a notification by email or want notifications outside of the USA, visit https://app.txtsignal.io/w/f28b51c8 and put your email in the tab.
Free to join. Standard SMS rates may be charged by your provider if you pay for messages on your plan.
This list is for notifications about the #dfi2021 – reminders, live stream announcements, occasional updates to the agenda, and any other news related to this event in the coming months.