Would you like to reignite your passion for evangelism or learn a simple evangelism model that gives you confidence to share your faith in a natural way?
A recent survey by Lifeway mentioned that 80% of Christians say they feel a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with someone else, but 61% have not shared their faith with anyone in the past 6 months.
What often stands in the way is a nervousness or fear that you’ll get it wrong, mess up a friendship, or worse. For some, it’s a paralyzing fear.
Listening Evangelism will help you find a natural and fearless way to more faith-sharing conversations in the ordinary course of life. It emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. We also seek to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Comments from participants
- “I learned that I could do this” . . . .
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
We cover topics like:
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Learning God’s vision for evangelism, and
- Listening for God’s call to a particular region or people group.
- Learning how to recognize Kairos moments.
Here are some other testimonies:
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
Even if personal evangelism intimidates you, you will find this teaching will equip you with a greater confidence in talking about your faith in Jesus Christ.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
Date and Time
April 14-17, 2021
Wednesday, 7:00pm – 9:00pm ish
Thursday, 9:30am – Noon, 3:00-5:00pm, 7:00-9:00pm ish
Friday, 9:30am – Noon, 3:00-5:00pm, 7:00-9:00pm ish
Saturday, 9:30am – Noon, 3:00-5:00pm, 7:00-9:00pm ish
All times Local to Alaska.
A $15 registration fee payable upon registration covers the cost of materials and fees related to meeting online.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
Rev. Chris Walker
Rev. Chris Walker has taught for PRMI in English and Spanish since 2002. He has been involved in four immigrant new church developments and has a passion for helping others grow in personal evangelism skills.
He oversees the Spanish language work of PRMI. After serving 5 years on the Board of Directors for PRMI, he joined the staff in 2014 as Director of Ministry Development and Director of Spanish Ministry.
Rev. MJ Quick
Rev. MJ Quick has pastored in Anchorage Alaska with his wife Maria and two children Alexis and Gabby since 1999.
He is currently pastoring at Jewel Lake Church of the Nazarene where he has been since 2013. Before that he planted a church on the University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA) campus and was there for 10 years.
He was born and raised in Soldotna, a small south-central Alaskan town where his parents still live. He is passionate about Harley Davidson Motorcycles and spends much of his spare time (when the roads are not covered in ice) riding his Harley all over Alaska and the Yukon.
Session #1: Friday April 9, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Session #2: Saturday April 10, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Session #3: Saturday April 10, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
If you have not completed Gateways to Empowered Ministry (Dunamis Project #1), you’ll have the opportunity to attend a short overview to understand the fundamental concepts of how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
It is optional but highly recommended. If you attend, you’ll get the complete manual. Please check the box if you plan to attend.