Would you like to reignite your passion for evangelism or learn a simple evangelism model that gives you confidence to share your faith in a natural way?
A recent survey by Lifeway mentioned that 80% of Christians say they feel a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with someone else, but 61% have not shared their faith with anyone in the past 6 months.
What often stands in the way is a nervousness or fear that you’ll get it wrong, mess up a friendship, or worse. For some, it’s a paralyzing fear.
Listening Evangelism will help you find a natural and fearless way to more faith-sharing conversations in the ordinary course of life. It emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. We also seek to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Comments from participants
- “I learned that I could do this” . . . .
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
We cover topics like:
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Learning God’s vision for evangelism, and
- Listening for God’s call to a particular region or people group.
- Learning how to recognize Kairos moments.
Here are some other testimonies:
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
Even if personal evangelism intimidates you, you will find this teaching will equip you with a greater confidence in talking about your faith in Jesus Christ.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
Date and Time
October 1-3, 2020
- Thur. Oct 1, 5:00pm Prayer Time and worship; 6:00-9:15pm Teaching with Break Out Groups
- Fri. Oct 2, 5:00pm Prayer Time and worship; 6:00-9:15pm Teaching with Break Out Groups
- Sat. Oct 3, 8:00am Prayer Time and worship; 9:00-12:00pm; 12:30 to 1 social time & 1:00-4:00pm Teaching with Break Out Groups
- All times Central US (Adjust for your Timezone).
Evening finishes are open ended vs. a hard stop.
Times are subject to change as event unfolds.
Closer to the event, you will receive a schedule that is more fine-tuned
Your specific login details will be sent immediately upon registration.
These login details are specific to you.
Please save those details.
You may invite friends to attend. They will need to register themselves.
A $30 registration fee payable upon registration covers the cost of materials and fees related to online meeting.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover online setup and material fees.
During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
Rev. Chris Walker
Rev. Chris Walker has taught for PRMI in English and Spanish since 2002. He has been involved in four immigrant new church developments and has a passion for helping others grow in personal evangelism skills.
He oversees the Spanish language work of PRMI. After serving 5 years on the Board of Directors for PRMI, he joined the staff in 2014 as Director of Ministry Development and Director of Spanish Ministry.
Ben Wiersma is a seminary student, working towards ordination in the Christian Reformed Church. Ben has a passion or calling to train up Christians who are willing to advance the kingdom of God through evangelism and helping other believers.
Ben’s favorite discovery from Dunamis is that he does not have to do ministry by his own strength, wisdom, or power. Ben was introduced to Dunamis by a man who told God stories in an Adult Sunday School class at his church.
Rev. David VanderLeest
Rev. David VanderLeest is a retired pastor in the Reformed Church in America. He served four congregations in Pekin, IL; Waterloo, IA; Leota, MN; and Stout, IA for a total of 32 years.
David has accepted Jesus’ call to be part of Jesus’ Healing Prayer Ministry in the Great Lakes of Iowa region: To provide encouragement and training for people in the Lakes area to be part of the Healing Ministry of Jesus which includes Spiritual Healing, Inner Healing, Physical Healing, Relational Healing, Restoration of the Created Order & Deliverance Ministry. It is the restoration of God’s original vision for His creation in the Lakes Area.
If you have not completed Gateways to Empowered Ministry (Dunamis Project #1), you’ll have the opportunity to attend a short overview to understand the fundamental concepts of how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
It is optional but highly recommended. If you attend, you’ll get the complete manual. Please check the box if you plan to attend.
The specific information on Gateways will be sent closer to the event.