Would you like to reignite your passion for evangelism or learn a simple evangelism model that gives you confidence to share your faith in a natural way?
A recent survey by Lifeway mentioned that 80% of Christians say they feel a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with someone else, but 61% have not shared their faith with anyone in the past 6 months.
What often stands in the way is a nervousness or fear that you’ll get it wrong, mess up a friendship, or worse. For some, it’s a paralyzing fear.
Listening Evangelism will help you find a natural and fearless way to more faith-sharing conversations in the ordinary course of life. It emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. We also seek to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Comments from participants
- “I learned that I could do this” . . . .
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- “You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
We cover topics like:
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Learning God’s vision for evangelism, and
- Listening for God’s call to a particular region or people group.
- Learning how to recognize Kairos moments.
Here are some other testimonies:
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
Even if personal evangelism intimidates you, you will find this teaching will equip you with a greater confidence in talking about your faith in Jesus Christ.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
Date and Time
September 23-27, 2020
Check-in will begin at 3:30 pm on September 23. The first meal to be served will be dinner on Wednesday, September 23rd at 5:30 pm, and we will finish with lunch on September 27, 2020.
Event has been postponed.
Fellowship Deaconry Ministries
Christian Retreat Center and Conference Facilities
3575 Valley Rd, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920, USA
To be announced.
The cut-off date for meals and lodging is September 22, 2020. Starting September 23, registration will be for commuters only.
Register early to get your room on site, as there are a limited number of rooms with private bath available.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover only your room and board that the conference center charges. During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
To be announced.
If you have not completed Gateways to Empowered Ministry (Dunamis Project #1), you’ll have the opportunity to attend a short overview to understand the fundamental concepts of how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
It is optional but highly recommended. If you attend, you’ll get the complete manual. Please check the box if you plan to attend.
Want to be notified when Registration is open?
Sign up to receive a text alert on your phone. To join, text DPJERSEY to 43506.
If you want to receive a notification by email, visit https://app.txtsignal.io/w/e19c9e5a and put your email in the tab.
Free to join. Standard SMS rates may be charged by your provider if you pay for messages on your plan.
This is a signup list for PRMI event notifications in the New Jersey / Eastern PA area. You will not be spammed with stuff.