How has God equipped you to be a participant in the work of His Kingdom?
Practically, what does it look like to live a life that yields to, and participates in, the work of the Holy Spirit?
In this second of the six Dunamis Project conferences, In the Spirit’s Power, you will look at what Scripture teaches about how God’s Spirit calls us to cooperate with him, becoming people who change the world for the glory of Jesus Christ.
You will learn how you can cooperate with the Holy Spirit, how God uniquely gifts you through his Holy Spirit, and look at how this applies to you as an individual and as part of the Church.
Comments from recent participants:
- “Emphasized discernment. This was reassuring”
- “Each teaching based on scripture, with testimony, spiritual experience”
- “Great modeling of how to have ‘freedom in the Spirit’ and do it ‘decently and in order’”
We cover topics like:
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit for Life in the “Between the Times”
- The Dynamic of Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Receiving Guidance and Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Discernment: Is This Really from God?
- The Functional Gifts for Building the Church
- The Manifestational Gifts for Showing Forth Jesus’ Power
- The Speaking Gifts: Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom
- Tongues and Interpretation
- Prophecy and Discernment
- The Power Gifts: Faith, Healing and Miracles
- The Church Doing Jesus’ Ministry in the Power of the Holy Spirit
For those who want a better understanding of what it means to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and move into Spirit-filled ministry, this conference offers the Biblical foundation and practical instruction needed for powerful, balanced ministry.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
Date and Time
September 14-18, 2022
Check in Begins at 6pm and the First Session is at 7:30pm on Wednesday Evening.
The event will end around noon on Sunday 18th and departure is after lunch.
Victory Bible Camp – 64741 Victory Rd Sutton, AK 99674
Cost and Lodging Options:
Full-time guests -$288
Meals and Lodging are on site provided by the Victory Bible Camp facilities.
Questions? Contact the Event Administrator, Yoshi – email@example.com
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. [Registration fees cover only your room and board that the conference center / Registration fees only cover food and supplies that the venue provides]. During your event, you’ll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
If you have not attended Dunamis Project 1: Gateways to Empowered Ministry, a brief summary will be offered at “Gateways Makeup.” There you will have a chance to review the fundamentals of Dunamis and what it means to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.