Each time we go through a strategic season of ministry for the Kingdom of God, we end up with major spiritual warfare.
You’ve likely seen it in your own work in cooperating with the Holy Spirit.
Once again, PRMI seems to be in one of those periods of counter attack in which we need prayer for guidance, protection and financial provision.
Please pray for us – the ministry and people of PRMI!
1) Pray for protection – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Pray for staff and their families. Also pray for protection, physically and spiritually, for the Community of the Cross.
2) For Chris Walker and his family as they move from Panama back to the US and Chris transitions into an expanded role with PRMI.
3) Pray that if there is any “sin in the camp” on our part blocking God’s provision, or if we have in any way missed the guidance of the Holy Spirit that it will be revealed to us and we can get back on the right track.
4) Pray that the “Goliath, clothed in black” that one of our board members saw in a prayer vision will be bound in the name of Jesus Christ.
5) Pray for freedom from distractions – conflicts, “rabbit trails”, anything that uses up time and energy that is not accomplishing God’s purposes.
6) It seems that there is a stranglehold on our finances. The result is that our PRMI ministry staff has missed three paychecks. We are way behind and do not have enough money to pay for airline tickets for strategic ministry events here in the USA and Canada starting in August and September. Pray for release of the Lord’s provision and discernment about anything that is getting in the way.
7) There has been so much recent work to advance the kingdom of God. We see God equipping the Chinese to take the Gospel to the Muslim world. Pray that there is not interference with how God is using PRMI to train the Chinese.
Please share your prayers and discernment via the comments section below.
Jesus has told us to ask in faith. Pray that we have the faith to receive everything He has for us.
Dear Heavenly Father, Lord Jesus, come. Place Your hand upon Your ministry and upon Brad Long. Lord we ask You to release Your provision, to mend relationships, to give us all great wisdom and understanding to do Your work. We know that which You begin You always bring to completion. Help us during this time of waiting on You and Your provision. Raise up those You have called to help support this ministry and the work You are doing worldwide. In Jesus name. amen
It’s my prayer that Lord, that you would pour out your blessings upon PRMI.
I ask for generous provision of volunteers, of finances, and of prayer to cover this ministry in its global work. Amen
Thanks everyone for your prayers. And your support. Makes a huge difference.
Today at our equipping event at the Community of the Cross for teachers and leaders of the Dunamis Project we spent some very good time in prayer. We also experienced some spiritual attacks against us. All that lets me know that getting this letter out is the right thing to do.
Thankyou! In Christ Brad Long
Dear Brad and team
As I read this request and pray, I see a picture of an old-fashioned purse – like a small, soft bag with a draw string.
The draw string is pulled tight. Very tight.
Someone is saying with glee and much force, “NO! You will not have it!” I sense they feel they are in control and more powerful than PRMI. They seem to think they are Goliath.
But when I ask and God shows me what they really look like, they are tiny and the money bag is huge.
I don’t sense authority to pray into this any further. So I offer it to you for discernment.
A bit more on drawstring purse image:
Rather than expend time and effort trying to open the drawstings, I saw the money bag being slit from beneath to let out the treasure.
There were two tools joined together to slit it open.
One was a a very long pole/stick.
The other was a very sharp knife/sword.
The sword and the long pole had to be attached together to reach and slit the money bag.
I leave that with you for discernment!
Lord, I praise You for Your mighty hand upon PRMI. Your purposes are being accomplished. I ask your blessing of peace and confidence, joy and anticipation for each one as they watch and wait for Your provision to be poured out. We worship You, we choose to pick up the sword and pole as You lead to release ALL You have in keeping for PRMI. Lord, we choose to hold each other up, (sitting on each other’s shoulders)wielding the Sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Father.
Thank You, Father, that Perfect Love casts out fear.
For those called to give, much attack is going on – for us specifically, it is reduced income and a house that needs to sell – it is contingent on us completing a book we were called to write and the project is almost there, but continual attacks. Sometimes the earthly purse doesn’t get filled in the first place, and prayer is needed for that – especially for those of us called to financially support PRMI. For us, the sword would only produce a purse with no bottom to hold what God desires for us to pass on to PRMI – I believe there needs to be high level prayer for the filling of the purses God has placed specifically for the support of PRMI. Satan has no power over God’s riches, so the attack comes to those given the call to fill purses with what God desires to provide for PRMI. We also support strategic ministries in Israel and we are constantly hammered there also – including attacks on Jan’s life – Israel is strategic to PRMI also, and no surprise there is a 2-pronged attack on the conduits to these ministries. Thankyou for your prayers!!!!!
Below is an excerpt from Brad’s latest prayer letter. Kim’s reference to building a highway in the heavenlies for unimpeded supply lines resonated with me very strongly indeed. See below:
“I am closing with a call from intercessor Kim Grog. As he was praying into my request a couple weeks back he had a vision. He saw the need to build supply lines that were unimpeded. He concluded with a word that I strongly witness to for all of us no matter what our personal battle or high level engagements.”
â€œAsk the intercessors, donors, staff, and volunteers to commit to daily joining together in worship and joyful praise for our Father in Heavenâ€™s generous and bountiful provision [intended] for all PRMI DFI ministry needs until the highway is built in the heavenlies and donations start flowing in unimpeded. Then worship and praise [the Lord] for the gifts in hand and what they will enableâ€.
Please ask God whether this ‘highway building’ is something for you to pray into and if so, how.