My name is Matt Ferguson, and I am an American missionary living and serving in Prague, Czech Republic. After a few years of serving in English and sports camps in the Czech Republic, I started my own non-profit organization in order to send teams to places in former-Communist Europe to support church-sponsored evangelical youth camps. Eventually, I decided to move to Prague and serve full-time as a missionary, and in doing so, I was first introduced to Dunamis. I am currently the event director for Dunamis in Prague. I am also involved in teaching at a local seminary, preaching at multiple churches, playing and singing for different music ministries, and serving on the Board of Directors for the Christian International School of Prague. My most recent project undertaking is working together with our believing Roman Catholic brothers and sisters to pray for church reconciliation. I am 100% funded through individual donations to my sending organization, English Connection. The spiritual warfare surrounding our work, especially in the area of reconciliation, is quite strong. I have made multiple trips to deliver humanitarian aid to Ukraine since the beginning of the war there and will continue to do so as long as there is a need and God provides the funds needed to continue this work.
Pray for this Work
- That God would continue to provide for me financially and raise up new supporters both through finances and through prayer;
- That God would protect me from physical harm and illnesses;
- That God would direct me and give me discernment as to which current and future projects to be involved with and how to properly prioritize my time;
- That God would continue the work of Dunamis, and specifically the reconciliation work that is happening between Catholic and Protestant believers;
- That God would grow our team and bring more Czechs to faith as we advance His Kingdom here in Prague and beyond.
To reach the Matt directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org