The Dunamis Fellowship International honors and encourages the diversity of gifting and calling in the Body of Christ by having different categories of membership.
There are two categories of membership:
- Leaders (by invitation).
Members are engaged in, study, ministry or missions with the Dunamis Fellowship International.
These members help build prayer and financial support, serve as facilitators of the Dunamis Video Course or on Dunamis track teams.
This is an extremely broad category which includes a great variety of giftings.
- Those who are students in Dunamis Institute courses or engaged in determining a call to ministry.
- Those who have participated in Dunamis and other DI equipping and are implementing PRMI programs in their local context. They could serve on Dunamis Project or Ignite teams, be facilitators of the Dunamis Video Course, or join on a mission team with PRMI around the world.
- Those called to help build the Community of the Cross in NC, USA – helping with the physical building or offering hospitality or prayer.
- provide leadership for national and international Dunamis events;
- provide teaching and mentoring for Dunamis Projects and the Dunamis Institute Advanced Ministry Courses, and
- pioneer new equipping ministries as led by the Holy Spirit.
This category is by invitation of the Dunamis Fellowship International or Regional Leadership Teams.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Called by Jesus Christ and anointed by the Holy Spirit to take part in fulfilling Acts 1:5, 8 and Matthew 28:17-20
- Past or present participant in any of the PRMI Dunamis Projects, Dunamis Video Courses, or PRMI Advanced Ministry Courses
- Annual commitment to the Ten Tenets of the Dunamis Fellowship
- Affirm the PRMI Statement of Faith and 3 Concerning the contemporary challenges to Biblical Orthodox Christian faith.
The annual re-commitment to the Ten Tenets helps ensure that only those who remain committed to following Jesus Christ and are anointed for this ministry are involved.
The one-year re-commitment honors the reality that the Holy Spirit may call people for a particular season of work. It also helps insure that we do not have those in leadership who may have drifted away from Biblical doctrine or are no longer anointed by the Holy Spirit for ministry and leadership.
The Dunamis Fellowship has these requirements to help keep the whole Fellowship vital and focused on our purpose of “Mobilizing, Equipping and Deploying” Holy Spirit-empowered witnesses for participation in the worldwide movement of the Holy Spirit that is advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and extending the Kingdom of God.
To Download an Application, visit How to Join