The Dunamis Fellowship International is a membership organization that requires a commitment to Jesus Christ as the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and the only way to God, the Father.
Our commitment to following Jesus is expressed in an annual re-commitment to these 10 Tenets that define the mission and character of the Dunamis Fellowship.
Based on the commands of Jesus, the tenets provide us with a common vision that flows from the heart of God, creating the gift of fellowship that comes as Christians walk together in obedience to Jesus.
Members of the Dunamis Fellowship are invited to contemplate this list of fundamental aspects of our faith and then pray to affirm their commitment to the common vision of the Dunamis Fellowship International.
This is an annual re-commitment that is made with another member of the Fellowship in prayer before Jesus Christ.
The 10 Tenets of the Dunamis Fellowship International
I commit myself to:
- Growing in intimacy with Jesus Christ, whom I confess to be the way, the truth, and the life and the only way to God, the Father, (John 14:6)
- Growing in the Word of God as my authority
- Fulfilling the Great Commission
- Receiving the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 1:8
- Doing the work of prayer that shapes the future
- Listening to the Holy Spirit and walking in obedience
- “Walking in the light” with other members of the Body of Jesus Christ
- Working with others to accomplish the purpose of the Dunamis Fellowship—to mobilize, equip, and deploy Spirit-empowered witnesses for Jesus Christ
- Nurturing other members of the Dunamis Fellowship in their following of Jesus Christ
- Participating in and seeking to build up the congregation to which God has called me
To Join the Dunamis Fellowship International:
Review the membership requirements for the Dunamis Fellowship International and consider whether you are called to join the DFI.