Administrative and Communication Support
The scope of the Dunamis Institute ministry of equipping leaders for the worldwide move of the Holy Spirit is vast. It involves the recruitment and equipping, as well as the administrative and spiritual support of a team of full faculty and hundreds of widely dispersed volunteer leaders and adjunct faculty who are implementing between 40-50 conferences per year!
To sustain all this requires not just the faculty, but also the administrative system and effective communication system for equipping, managing and deploying the faculty as well as the logistics management of the events themselves.
To this is added our vision for thousands of “associates” or students in the Dunamis Institute who will need to be supported over the internet as well as connected to their mentors and to peer groups. This is like a university with campuses and students in many different locations and working in different languages and cultures. This requires an incredible amount of gifted administration. This may not sound very exciting or spiritual but without logistics, communications, and organization a movement of the Holy Spirit cannot keep itself together to fulfill its purposes.
All of this is currently being managed by a small team based in Black Mountain as well as those connected with the DFI Regional Expressions in the UK, Canada, Alaska, and in the Dunamis Network in Korea
- Pray for the Lord to call and anoint members of the DFI who can fill the roles listed below.
- Pray that the Lord will provide the financial resources to put in place a full time leadership and administrative team for the Dunamis Institute by 2016. (Note: many of these positions are currently filled on a part-time or volunteer basis.)
- President of the Dunamis Institute (DI)
- Full Time Director of the Prayer and Financial Support of the Dunamis Fellowship International and the Dunamis International
- Full Time Dean of Faculty
- Assistant Dean of the Faculty for managing recruitment and equipping of the DI faculty and leaders
- Full Time Assistant Deans for the English, Chinese, Spanish, and Korean faculty
- A full time Administrator for online and onsite courses and events
- Full Time Academic Dean
- IT Manager Communication system for Faculty, Administration, and Associates enrolled in the Equipping Streams and the online courses
- Full time Dean of Students
- Pray for the administrative and organizational support for these roles and the need for other gifted administrators to be called as the need arises.