This course will equip you with a foundational Biblical and Theological understanding of Strategic Intercession and give you the practical strategies and tactics which the Holy Spirit may employ to deal with enemy strongholds seeking to hinder or block the advancement of God’s Kingdom. The course will take place over two terms.
Term 1 April to June
- Small groups will meet online to work through the foundational lessons.
- Onsite Mountain Top Equipping Camp May 8-12 at the Community of the Cross – Primary focus will be Strategies and Tactics.
Term 2 September to November
- Small groups will continue to meet and work through the foundational materials.
- Onsite Mountain Top Equipping Camp October 11-15 at the Community of the Cross – Primary Focus will be Strategies and Tactics with specific examples and applications.
How to Enroll in Group
- Please sign in or create a free PRMI account.
- Then select the key “Enroll in Group” to access the materials for the Advanced Course in Strategic Intercession and Spiritual Warfare.
- You should be able to see the course added to your list of “My PRMI Video Courses” and begin viewing the course content.