DP 6 Listening Evangelism -- Battle, East Sussex UK
A recent survey by Lifeway mentioned that 80% of Christians say they feel a responsibility to share their faith in Christ with someone else, but 61% have not shared their faith with anyone in the past 6 months.
What often stands in the way is a nervousness or fear that you'll get it wrong, mess up a friendship, or worse. For some, it's a paralyzing fear.
Listening Evangelism will help you find a natural and fearless way to more faith-sharing conversations in the ordinary course of life. It emphasizes learning God’s vision for evangelism, and developing a passion for personal evangelism. We also seek to develop practical evangelism skills in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Comments from participants
- “I learned that I could do this” . . . .
- “The whole atmosphere was safe and loving. No pressure. Everything is explained and low-key .”
- "You’ve taken the stress out of evangelism.”
We cover topics like:
- The Role of the Holy Spirit in Evangelism
- Learning God’s vision for evangelism, and
- Listening for God’s call to a particular region or people group.
- Learning how to recognize Kairos moments.
Here are some other testimonies:
- “I liked how the Holy Spirit was allowed to move.”
- “The scriptural foundation is very valuable.”
- “There was an atmosphere for healing prayer to take place.”
- “The ministry is so authentic. So helpful!”
Even if personal evangelism intimidates you, you will find this teaching will equip you with a greater confidence in talking about your faith in Jesus Christ.
Date and Time
April 25-29, 2018
Checkin will be on April 25. The event ends with lunch on Sunday, April 29.
Battle, East Sussex TN33 9NF, UK
+44 1424 892244
Including accommodation, food & Student Manual:
- £195 Standard shared twin room per person
- £245 En-suite shared twin room per person (limited availability)
- £15 single room supplement
- £108 Day guest (incl. lunch and dinner)
Booking fee is £80, with the balance due by 1st April 2018
For those living close to Ashburnham Place it would be possible to attend the conference as day guests, however, please be aware that the programme starts at 9am and finishes no later than 9pm. It is preferable that all guests are residential, in order to help build fellowship, but the option is available for those who prefer to sleep at home. The day guest charge includes lunch and dinner.
The price covers only the venue expenses for board and lodging, a student Manual, and any administrative costs. Dunamis is a faith ministry run by volunteers (including the teachers and leadership team). Offerings are invited at every event to help further the vision by helping with ministry and leadership expenses and supporting the development of the Dunamis Project worldwide.
Bursary assistance may be available: enquiries - and donations - to the bookings administrator.
Ministers are encouraged to seek a denominational training grant, and to include an element for Dunamis speakers’ expenses.
Mrs Ada Fidder-Boutkan,
Flat 2, 1 B The Bounds
Lady Margaret Road
T: 07940 823 135
|Event End Date||04-29-2018|
|Registration Start Date||03-25-2018|
|Cut off date||04-25-2018|