Dunamis Fellowship International Black Mountain, NC
Abide, Grow, Bear Fruit.
Come and enjoy the fellowship and take personal time for growing deeper reliance on Jesus. Once a year, the Dunamis Fellowship International gathers to:
- renew our friendships with each other
- encourage and pray for each other
- do the work of prayer
- listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance
- report on what God is doing through the DFI
- providing ministry for one another as we are often battle-weary
- time for prayer and soaking in the Lord's presence at the Community of the Cross.
Come and enjoy good fellowship and times of refreshment in worship. You will hear updates from
- The regional expressions of the DFI
- Mission teams that have been doing the work this past year
- The PRMI ministry team and Board of Directors about how the Lord is calling us to step into 2018.
You will also have a chance
- to visit the COC,
- to see the new site for the Prayer House, and
- to walk on the prayer trails.
There will be meetings of the various vision implementation teams as well as workshops offered by DFI leaders (one will be on mentoring).
Is this event for you?
Over the years, we’ve been asked if this gathering is more than a business meeting. It sure is! People come for various reasons and find it a time of personal refreshment, and you can do what others have done:
- Get fresh vision for a stale ministry in their home church.
- Deeper longing to see the kingdom of God more fully in their local congregation.
- Found prayer time at life’s crossroads, seeking God’s direction, equipping, and empowerment for the new call ahead.
- Received prayer ministry in half-hour time blocks with a pair of prayer ministers.
The Dunamis Fellowship International can be your ministry home, a place where you can deepen treasured relationships in the ministry and fresh strength for another year of mobilizing and service in your local church.
What is the Dunamis Fellowship?
The Dunamis Fellowship International (DFI) is the fellowship and spiritual home of those who have experienced the teachings of PRMI and seek to encourage one another to grow in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Members are sent in mission to the world, teach at all PRMI events, and are involved in the work of prayer that sustains the work of PRMI. Read more here.
You are welcome to come and learn about the international work of the Dunamis Fellowship, even if you are not a member. You will be given a chance to make an annual commitment during the meeting if you choose.
Blue Ridge Assembly in Black Mountain, NC
84 Blue Ridge Assembly Dr, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Jan 16-20, 2018
We start with dinner on Tuesday night and will end with lunch Saturday.
Single: $425(lodging and meals)
Double: $290 (lodging and meals)
Commuter: $122 (lunch and dinner)
Commuter (no meals): $15
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover only your room and board at the conference center. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
|Event End Date||01-20-2018|
|Registration Start Date||09-05-2017|
|Cut off date||01-09-2018|
|Location||YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly|