The 2019 PRMI Dunamis Fellowship International Annual Fellowship Gathering starts on Tuesday January 15, and concludes on Saturday, January 19.
As usual it will be at the Blue Ridge Assembly, Black Mountain.
We believe the Lord is calling us to His Mountain to equip us, to connect with Him and with each other.
Why not book online now!
We do hope you will join us. I look forward to seeing you there!
Once a year, the Dunamis Fellowship International gathers to:
- renew our friendships with each other
- encourage and pray for each other
- do the work of prayer
- listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance
- report on what God is doing through the Dunamis Fellowship International
- providing ministry for one another as we are often battle-weary
- time for prayer and soaking in the Lord’s presence via the Walk, a form of contemplative prayer.
Come and enjoy good fellowship and times of refreshment in worship. You will hear updates from
- The regional expressions of the DFI
- Mission teams that have been doing the work this past year
- The PRMI ministry team and Board of Directors about how the Lord is calling us to step into 2019.
We are delighted that this time worship will be led by Rich DeRuiter, a Christian Reformed Church pastor from Washington.
Rich has led worship for PRMI events since 2006 and has taught in various capacities for PRMI since 2009.
As a teacher, Rich has a passion for helping people come to a clear, Biblical and practical understanding of the empowering and transforming work of the Holy Spirit in people’s lives.
As a worship leader, Rich has a passion for leading people in authentic worship in the context of a genuine encounter with the Living God.
The Walk is a simple but powerful form of engagement with God that combines verses of scripture with movement in a way similar to the Stations of the Cross.
The Walk team from the Dunamis community in the Pacific North West will once again setup a beautiful environment for contemplative prayer.
Because of the 2018 Fire at the Community of the Cross Log House, the team will setup space at the Blue Ridge YMCA where the DFI will meet.
Is this event for you?
Over the years, we’ve been asked if this gathering is more than a business meeting. It sure is! People come for various reasons and find it a time of personal refreshment, and you can do what others have done:
- Get fresh vision for a stale ministry in their home church.
- Deeper longing to see the kingdom of God more fully in their local congregation.
- Found prayer time at life’s crossroads, seeking God’s direction, equipping, and empowerment for the new call ahead.
- Received prayer ministry in half-hour time blocks with a pair of prayer ministers.
The Dunamis Fellowship International can be your ministry home, a place where you can deepen treasured relationships in the ministry and fresh strength for another year of mobilizing and service in your local church.
What is the Dunamis Fellowship?
The Dunamis Fellowship International (DFI) is the fellowship and spiritual home of those who have experienced the teachings of PRMI and seek to encourage one another to grow in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Members are sent in mission to the world, teach at all PRMI events, and are involved in the work of prayer that sustains the work of PRMI. Read more here.
You are welcome to come and learn about the international work of the Dunamis Fellowship, even if you are not a member. You will be given a chance to make an annual commitment during the meeting if you choose.
We would love you to join us!
In fact, it won’t be the same without you!
Can’t make it but want to view online video streaming?
Sign up to receive a text alert on your phone. To join, text DFI2019 to 43506, US Cellphones only at the moment.
If you want to notification by email, or want notifications outside of the USA, visit https://app.txtsignal.io/w/f28b51c8 and put your email in the tab.
Free to join. Standard SMS rates may be charged by your provider if you pay for messages on your plan.
This list is for notifications about the #dfi2019 – reminders, live stream announcements, occasional updates to the agenda, and any other news related to this event in the coming months.
Still need to register to attend in person?
Love and blessings,
Hilary Clark (Associate Director of the DFI)