- Mobilize Intercessors
- Discerning the Times
- Mission Prayer Lists
- Prayer Cohorts
- Mountain Top Equipping Camps
- Prayer Advances
- Prayer Appointments at the Community of the Cross
- Schedule an Online Prayer Ministry Appointment
- Dunamis Project #3: The Power Of Prayer
- Dunamis Video Course #3 : The Power of Prayer
- Video Course: Event Intercession
- Historical Ways We Mobilized Prayer
Community of the Cross
- Donate for the Prayer House
- Hotels and Lodging Nearby
- Directions and Maps
- Setup a Prayer Appointment at the Community of the Cross
- Building The Facilities
- History and Development of the Community of the Cross
- Empowered for a New Season
- Clothed with Power from on High
- PRMI’s Ministry Team & PRMI Office Updates of 2022
- Introducing Creative Arts of PRMI
- Worship and Prayer
- Upward Challenge 2022
- Complete the Journey to the PRMI Prayer House
- Pruned in His Refining Fire
- Awakened by the Holy Spirit
- Baptized with the Holy Spirit
- DP 5 Spiritual Warfare - Belding, MI (2023)
- DP2 In the Spirit's Power -- Black Mountain, NC 2023
- DP 3 The Power of Prayer - Alaska - 2023
- DP 5 Spiritual Warfare --Ditchingham, UK
- DP 4 The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ-- Milford, IA (2023)
- DP3 The Power of Prayer -- Springfield, MO (2023)
- DP 4 The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ - Virginia Beach, VA (2023)
- DP2 In the Spirit's Power - Bilingual - Orange County, CA (2023)
- Teacher Training for Dunamis Projects #3 #4 and #5
- Dunamis Fellowship Britain and Ireland Annual Meeting 2023
- 40 Day Prayer Watch
- Advanced Healing and Deliverance
- Community of the Cross
- Dunamis Fellowship International
- Dunamis Institute
- Dunamis Projects
- Growing The Church
- Ministry News
- Mission Outreach
- Moving With Spirit
- Resources From PRMI
- Save the Date
- Stories of Dunamis
- The Walk
- Upward Challenge
- With the Wind
GIVE WITH CONFIDENCE
With PRMI, your donation is used to help believers around the world learn how to cooperate with the Holy Spirit where ever they live.
We use a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to ensure your personal information is encrypted and transmitted without risk.
Need Help with Giving?If you need assistance, please call us at (828) 669-7373 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday.
Complete yearly giving records are not available online.
Records of online donations you have made after July 2018 are available under your account page
Each January, the PRMI Office will mail you a paper copy of your yearly giving.
If you need a summary at any time, please call the office at (828) 669-7373 or email a request via our contact form.
Please call the office at (828) 669-7373, to set up a secure, automatic, no-cost withdrawal from your account.
Or configure your online banking bill pay to mail a check to PRMI, PO Box 429, Black Mountain, NC 28711-0429 for secure delivery.
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations.
We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
For USA Donors, yes.
We are a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record.
We will also send you a paper receipt by US Mail, as well as a year end giving statement.
Most of us have limited available cash, but a gift from an insurance policy, will, bequest, Individual Retirement Account (IRA), or stock is a perfect way to truly bless the ministry without affecting your current standard of living.
Contact the office at(828) 669-7373, for more information and no obligation. Bless you!
Or view this page on Stocks, Wills, Bequests or other non-cash donation possibilities
Donations made online will an email receipt at the address provided. If you select a recurring donation for Sustaining the Flame, you will be sent an individual receipt each month when your donation is processed.
Donations made at events, or by mail, or through recurring donations setup offline will receipt a paper receipt by US Mail to the address provided.
You will also receive a paper receipt and a year end statement mailed in early January each calendar year to the address we have on file.
We have two systems at the present time.
- The master list is in the office and not available online. Please call the office at (828) 669-7373, to update your address or contact information, or email changes to mailto:prmi@Prmi.org
- If you have an account here, visit your account page at https://www.prmi.org/my-account Any changes you make online, please email those changes to the office too.
We regret the need to do this update in two locations.
Online donations will be receipted immediately to the email address provided.
Within 30 days, you’ll receive a either paper receipt (or PDF by email)
Each January, you’ll receive a year end summary for the prior year.
Sometimes, automated security checks on your credit/debit card leads prevents a successful transaction. You’ll see a notification.
Sometimes, a staff member will contact you directly to follow up.
If it seems to be a bug in the software, file a bug report here.