Your gifts for the Mobile Dunamis will help produce video and print materials in Chinese or Spanish.
The end result will be quality Dunamis teaching on highly mobile and transferrable formats.
You can help pastors and church leaders learn about the empowering work of the Holy Spirit so they can fulfill their role in advancing the kingdom of God.
This is how your gift can make a difference:
- $25 produces one flash drive for Mobile Dunamis
- $100 covers the video editing for one lesson
- $500 assists editing and translation of materials
- $1000 provides editing of 10 video lessons
- $5000 creates one video lesson in the Project
- $50,000 completes production of an entire Dunamis Project Video set
YES! I WANT TO PARTNER WITH YOU TO EQUIP
CHINESE-SPEAKING AND/OR SPANISH-SPEAKING CHRISTIANS WITH THIS LIFE-CHANGING TEACHING
AS THEY MOVE OUT TO FULFILL THE GREAT COMMISSION
Other ways to give:
When giving in the following means, be sure to mention the Chinese or Spanish mobile Dunamis so your gift can be properly applied.
- BY STOCKS & BEQUESTS: PRMI greatly appreciates stock gifts, major gifts, bequests, and other gift forms. For instructions, please phone (828) 669-7373 and ask for Jeanne Kraak.
- BY CHECK:Your donation check may be made payable to PRMI and mailed to PRMI, PO Box 429, Black Mountain, NC 28711-0429.
- BY PHONE:You may give by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) by phoning Suzi Gibbs at the office - 828-669-7373
- BY MONTHLY GIVING: You can sign up for our Sustaining the Flame Monthly Giving Give by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
How do you give to Dunamis Fellowship Canada and Dunamis Fellowship Trust (United Kingdom)?
Dunamis Fellowship Canada (DFC) is a registered Canadian charity #85540 0966 RR0001.
PRMI: Tax-deductible Gifts
Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International (PRMI) is 501(c)(3) nonprofit ministry. We trust God to provide Christ-followers to financially invest in the organization as we seek to advance God’s Kingdom. As a 501(c)(3) organization, your gift to PRMI is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS. We will issue a tax receipt for your donation.