The Community of the Cross is our place that has been set apart by the Father for encountering all He calls there with the love, power, grace and saving work of Jesus Christ.
It is our place where we equip and send people to advance the Kingdom of God around the world.
On August 27, 2018, a devastating fire destroyed the back half of the Log House, rendering it unusable in serving the mission of the Community of Cross – a place of encounter with Jesus Christ.
What your gift will do
Your gift will allow for:
- expansion and dry enclosure of a new meeting room to replace the back porch,
- the enlargement of the kitchen,
- the upgrade of bathrooms (with level floors and all new subflooring)
- two additional bedrooms and one bathroom for our guests.
- Removal of chimney from the back porch, giving us more room for eating/teaching, and one of the staircases will be removed in the center room.
Your gift will allow for a completely new roof on the entire structure, so guests will no longer have to chase drip pans from the kitchen during a summer downpour.
Your gift will help create a context for people to encounter Jesus in a beautifully restored and expanded Log House.
Life changing encounters with Jesus will happen again with your help at the Community of the Cross.
Designate your giving to the “Log House Restoration and Fire Recovery” no matter which way you choose to donate.
Donate Online Now
For donors in the USA, your gift to PRMI is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS. We will issue a tax receipt for your donation.
Log House Restoration and Expansion
Gifts to the Log House Restoration and Fire Recovery Fund will help restore the Community of the Cross to its mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit.
With you generosity, you'll help people encounter Jesus and find a place for equipping and sending forth to advance the Kingdom of God.