Before we meet in person, there is some prework required of you. We ask that you read one book, watch three videos and attend two video calls online.
For over 30 years now Dunamis has taught on Healing and Deliverance. Many of our Dunamis family can give testimonies of how this has released them to live their lives to the full as Jesus intended.
The Intermediate Course on Healing and Deliverance (ICHD) is currently in a prototype module. Our hope is to run this course which is more than just the teaching included in Dunamis Project #4 and Dunamis Project #5 but is less arduous and more do-able for participants than the Advanced Course on Healing and Deliverance.
PRMI’s goal in this is to encourage many more people to explore the joy and experience of learning to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to bring the healing love, peace, and deliverance of Jesus to others.
At this event, you will find
- Systematic Teaching from experienced Biblically sound teachers and healing practitioners on inner healing and deliverance;
- Small Group Work under the guidance of experienced mentors where the healing process is modelled, and you also get the opportunity to take part both as trainee practitioners and as the person being prayed for;
- Worship and Prayer so that everything is clearly focused on Jesus;
- Fellowship and Networking over coffee and meals.
Our teaching sessions will address topics such as
- Why is there so much pain and sorrow in the world, and how can we address this?
- How Jesus ministered healing – what can we learn from the accounts in the Bible?
- The importance of working in teams and good self-care for practitioners.
- How the Holy Spirit leads and guides us to use the spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12 to bring about effective healing.
- How does deep wounding occur, and why can the pain get buried in our subconscious?
- A systematic look at ministering to that pain in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Is Deliverance ministry really necessary? Surely demonic oppression doesn’t happen in our culture today? Can Christians be oppressed by demons?
- What to do if we suspect demonic oppression?
- Staying free after your healing.
Are there some videos we are required to watch before the Oct. 18th zoom call? I can’t find any.
Hi Julie, I’d be glad to help you. You need to select the key above in blue that says “take course”. After doing so, you will find each lesson listed above with its related videos. For example, the first lesson is called “Introduction to PRMI’s teaching on the Holy Spirit”, after selecting that particular lesson, a new window will open up with the required videos. You will see the second lesson in that section, called “Spiritual Gifts Overview” which is the second required lesson before the 18th of October meeting. And then, you can see the pattern following our next meetings from this course page.
Any further questions, feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be glad to help troubleshoot further. Blessings to you as you prepare for this course!
Thank You – I found all the videos
Please help me find videos and have access to them. As I click on the Part 1 circles as above, the message comes saying that I don’t have access to the content. Let me know how to see videos prior to our first zoom meeting. Thanks.
Hi Mamta, you will need to create an account with PRMI at https://www.prmi.org/my-account and then enroll in the course. From there, you will be able to view the course materials. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me at email@example.com 🙂