Once people begin to move forward in intercessory prayer, there are often questions that arise, such as
- “There are so many needs, how do I know which I should pray about?”
- “How do I know I am praying God’s will in a situation”
- “How does the Holy Spirit guide us in prayer?”
The purpose of this course is to address some of these questions, and also to provide a place to connect with other people who are asking new questions and having new experiences as they grow in prayer.
In this course we will cover:
- How does God call us into intercession?
- How we can listen and hear from God
- How to pray in response to God’s guidance
- Discerning new experiences in prayer
- Worship and intercession
- How Jesus and the Holy Spirit help us to intercede
- Dealing with spiritual warfare in intercession
- Praying in a group
- Relating to ministry leaders as an intercessor