In this third week of this 40 days of prayer watch for PRMI, the theme is springs of healing.
Healing is a significant aspect of the ministry of PRMI. Each day during this prayer watch there will be a new post centred around three themes of Praise, Reflect and Pray.
Week 3: Springs of Healing
Praise the Lord for who he is: God is forgiving
They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them, Nehemiah 9:17(NIV)
Reflect upon his word: Colossians 1:21-23 (NIV)
21Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil
Pray as the Spirit leads…
- Bless the work of Upward Challenge
- Give thanks for all the lives of young people that have been affected by Upward Challenge
- Pray for God’s blessing upon this generation, that they would have a passion for Jesus
- Ask the Lord to bless and multiply this ministry
- Pray for the expansion of Upward Challenge into Canada
Please use the comments section to post your own reflections and prayers